Friday 21 June 2013

Bioderma Sebium H20

Ciao 

Last month Daniel and I decided to go to France for the day, this was my first time crossing the Channel by boat and happened to be a brilliant experience and we had a fun filled day, which I would like to repeat soon. 

There was many things I wanted to do but one in particular was to purchase the famous Bioderma as I heard so many good things about it thought blogs and you tubers I follow.



I decided an upon Bioderma Sebium H2O which is the green top bottle as it is formulated for combination/oily skin, which is my skin type. I purchase two 500 ml bottles and one 100 ml bottle, which I intend to use of traveling. 

Bioderma Sebium H20 is a gently cleansing water that cleanses and remove make up without drying the skin out. You can use this on the eyes has well as the face without worrying about affecting the eyes, which is always a bonus in my book. 

I soak couple of my cotton pads with the Sebium and then gently cleanse the face and eyes. I have found you don't need to be rough with the cotton pad to get make up of even when it comes to waterproof, which is always a good thing. 

It is becoming easlier to purchase Bioderma in the UK, which is was a good thing because many people are buying it of eBay where prices can be sky high. One website I have found that is selling Bioderma at a reasonable price is www.escentual.com.

I would recommend Biodrema to anyone so if you have a chance to purchase this go for it.
Have you tried any Biodrema products? I would love to hear what you think about Biodrema. 


Lots of Love 

xJemx 


No comments:

Post a Comment