Wednesday 26 June 2013

Vivo Lipstick - Tangtastic

Ciao

On Monday night I did some food shopping in my local Tesco and there is nothing I like better while there then looking at the make up aisle and the one brand I particular I like looking at is Vivo.

Vivo is a makeup brand made exclusive for Tesco and is affordable price range which is always a bonus in my book.

While looking around I found Vivo had a new collection out which I had to have a look at and one thing that caught my eye was the range of new lipsticks available and in particular the shade called 'Tangtastic.'




Tangtasic is a lovely Peachy Coral colour and is a matte lipstick. I was scared at first with the words Matte has this is my first matte lipstick and I though it would be very drying on the lips which is completely wrong with this lipstick as this is very creamy and balmy.


The new range of lipsticks are currently priced at £1.50 so I would suggest taking a look and seeing if there is a shade you like. 

Lots of Love 

xJemx  



No comments:

Post a Comment